UNBOXING OUR VERY FIRST CRICUT? - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys, if you are a paper art lover, you may have known about the Cricut machine! We just order one and unboxing it recently! Let's see what's inside and do something simple to know about this machine.
If you have one, please share with us! Some tips or any artwork which you have done with your Cricut!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here
Thank you so much!
I have only used a Cricut to make your light boxes! I recommend using the intricate setting and more pressure for thicker paper.
Wasabi sheet setting as well for more detailed cuts! Have fun! It’s a great machine to use!