A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE - Lightboxgoodman
As you know, there are so many gorgeous lightbox made from fragile design because it has little details. How can we make it in a perfect way without tearing them apart? Let's find out in our instruction video below:
I assure that your layers will never come off again! Hope that you will find this tip useful and interesting to make! See you next time!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here