NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHING: COLORED PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX - Lightboxgoodman
Have you ever made a paper cut shadow box from color paper? It look so vivid and beautiful, in a different way with using LED light, but still, comes out great!
Of course, there's a trouble: how to pick the right color for each layer? How can you mix the colors to create the perfect one? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
We present to you our new product: Colored Paper Cut Lightbox template design. We already picked colors for you, and if you want it differently, you can still base on the darkness/brightness of our color to create the perfect contrast.
Which one do you want us to do next? Please leave your idea at the comment section!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here