How To Make Easter Papercut Light Box (Short Version) - LightboxGoodman
As you know, we have plenty of Easter project for paper cutting art lovers!
Today, let us show you how to make a cute Easter papercut light box (in short version). Please click image below to watch video on Youtube!
If you want a full version, let us know by comment at the comment section!
In this occasion, we want to introduce you our new Youtube channel which posts 2 videos per week! If you like our videos, click subscribe and give a thumb up!
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section! See more wonderful papercut template designs here!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here