HOW TO ASSEMBLY 3D PAPER CUT LAMP - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
We are trying to upgrade our products everyday to present you our better version. And today we want to show you the new product: 3D Paper Cut Lamp and how to make it! We make it very easy to assemble, but the result looks still amazing! Let see how it done:
We present you some templates which have been created so far:
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here