CRAFT TUTORIAL: Making Super Cool Hellfire Club Tshirt - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
In the hugely popular Netflix series, The Hellfire Club is the Dungeons & Dragons group led by Metallica-loving metalhead Eddie Munson. The Hellfire Club’s instantly iconic logo – a screaming Devil’s Head framed by a mace and a flaming sword – has appeared on T-shirts in real life as well as in the show.
No need to spend money on Netflix shop, today let make the Hellfire Club Tshirt with us using your Cricut Machine!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here