CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Make "Phoenix" Papercut Pop-up Lightbox - LightboxGoodman
The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death, and in ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology it is associated with the sun god.
According to the Greeks, the bird lives in Arabia, near a cool well. Every morning at dawn, the sun god would stop his chariot to listen to the bird sing a beautiful song while it bathed in the well. Only one phoenix exists at a time, and so when the bird felt its death was near, every 500 to 1,461 years, it would build a nest of aromatic wood and set it on fire. The bird then was consumed by the flames.
A new phoenix sprang forth from the pyre. It embalmed the ashes of its predecessor in an egg of myrrh and flew with it to Heliopolis, the "city of the sun," where the egg was deposited on the altar of the sun god.
This beautiful creature is so attractive which urges us to make few wonderful template designs about it. Today we want to show you how to make a Phoenix papercut pop-up lightbox
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here