CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Make Cute Bunny 3D Layered Papercut - LightboxGoodman
Today is a beautiful day to make something cute! We want to show you how to make this cute little Bunny 3D Layered papercut!
Here is what you need:
- Color papers (170-250gsm)
- Double sided sticky foam tape
- Art knife or cutting machine (Cricut...)
Grab some color papers and get started!
What do you think about it? Leave your opinion at the comment section to let us know what you think!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here