CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Make A Gnome Happy 4th of July - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
Independence Day, also called Fourth of July or July 4th, in the United States, the annual celebration of nationhood. This day is a federal holiday traditionally observed with parades, concerts, picnic food, and fireworks.
Do you have any ideas for Fourth of July project? Today let me show you how to make this cute little Gnome Happy 4th of July with color papers. Let's get started!
What do you think about it? Leave your opinion at the comment section to let us know what you think!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here