CRAFT TUTORIAL: HOW TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS GNOME 3D LAYERED PAPER - Lightboxgoodman
We’re ready to deck the halls with this year's hottest holiday decor trends, and this season we've noticed a surprising number of gnome decorations hiding among the holiday lights and ornaments. If you want a Christmas Gnome to decor your house or give to your friends, family...we are here to help!
You can purchase the SVG file here. Take some color papers and let's get started!
The result comes out really cute and sweet!
What do you want us to make next? Leave your comment at comment section! Subscribe our channel for more!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here