CRAFT TUTORIAL: MAGNIFICENT COLORED MALEFICENT PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX - LightboxGoodman
We grow up with Disney interpretations of classic fairy tales. They turn all our bedtime story into movement picture in television, symbolize it in our childhood. Then the live action version was born, and those bedtime stories become real more than ever. But Maleficent is different. I must say that the first live action in which the main character is not a princess. Actually the Sleeping Beauty Aurora - she sleeps through all 100 years...so...maybe focusing on the villain is a smart move! And it is, isn't it?
Overall, Maleficent is a keeper and will go down in history as a Disney classic. I love a happy ending where the deserving good guy ends up on top, and in this case, Maleficent is the winner. And that story inspired us making gorgeous templates for you guys! Today we present you how to make a magnificent Colored Maleficent Paper Cut Light Box. Let's get started!
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here