CRAFT TUTORIAL: HOW TO MAKE CUTE LITTLE "MINIONS" POP-UP LIGHT BOX! - LightboxGoodman
Why do so many people — grown adults included — moon over the Minions? These yellow jelly-bean sidekicks from the Despicable Me movies seemed like cutesy throwaway characters in a blah children’s feature. Maybe we don’t need to overthink this. Minions just seem to make adults happy. They are slight and fat, and they are troublemakers and a little stupid but with panache. Like any animated film worth its salt, Minions will have more humor aimed at the adult being dragged to the movie than the kids who will enjoy the visuals.
And obviously, we present you today how to make a cute little "Minions" pop-up light box. Hope you guys will have a good time doing this!
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here