NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHING: Carrot Papercut Pop up - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
Look at this incredible 3D paper craft!
Easter 1 - 3D Pop-up Light Box Carrot File
If you're wondering how to make it, keep watching! Today we will show you step by step from A to Z how to assemble a Paper Cut Carrot Box like this. Let's get started!
Here is our Paper Cut Carrot Pop-up collection:
Easter 2 - 3D Pop-up Light Box Carrot File
Easter 3 - 3D Pop-up Light Box Carrot File
Easter 4 - 3D Pop-up Light Box Carrot File
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here
Hello. These are very cute. Do they stand up on their own or do they need to be propped against something to stand upright?