HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR & THE 21th MINIGAME! - LightboxGoodman
HI GUYS!!! HOW ARE YOU?
Lunar New Year is coming! For us, the lunar new year is the most important and most festive holiday of the year. Through centuries of agrarian tradition, this was the one period when farmers could rest from their work in the fields. To celebrate this occasion, we happily bring minigame back!
......ARE YOU READYYYY?? WIN THIS MINIGAME & GET FREE SVG!
Join our Facebook Group to play the minigame!
The rule is quite simple as usual:
Post your image or clip (or both) showing your finished lightbox/pop-up lightbox/kirigami/cricut in the group with a description including 2 hashtags: #lightboxgoodman #minigame21 (please add both of them)
Your artwork must haven't join any previous minigame
You can participate by creating your own post with the picture, any comment in this post will not be considered.
3 POSTS WITH THE MOST OF REACTIONS WILL GET A REWARD
Reward Pool: 3 winners will get an optional template design for FREE
Event period: from Jan 12, 2022 to Jan 25, 2022
LET'S SHOW YOUR BEST ARTWORK
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here