CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Create "Stranger Things" Phone Case With Cricut - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
Stranger Things, brainchild of the brothers Matt and Ross Duffer, just might be one of the most popular ongoing series today. Season 4 just released and once again, this series becomes bigger and better than anything the show had done before.
As a big fan of this series, I'm gonna show you today how to create a Stranger Things phone case using Cricut machine. Let's get started!
What do you think about it? Leave your opinion at the comment section to let us know what you think!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here