HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
Recently, we found out so many newbie joined to our Facebook Group and wondered where they can start and they haven't known about the basic knowhow in paper cutting art. Everyday we receive so many questions, like: "what kind of paper do you use?" "what could be the best spacers to use in light box and how much thickness?" "where can i start? I'm a newbie"....To help you guys out, we decided to share our old tutorial video, but it's still useful! Let's keep watching! Until the end we put the very big promo code! 💝✨
If you don't know where to buy all the material on the video, don't forget that all of them is always available on our store! Please visit here: https://lightboxgoodman.com/collections/material
Apply this code BIRTHDAY10 at check out to get 10$ off for material and finished product!
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here