CHILDHOOD FLASHBACK WITH OUR AWESOME SUPER MARIO DESIGNS! - Lightboxgoodman
For people like us, who are already over 30, Super Mario represents for an awesome childhood! This image still can make me remember the time of the old TVs, when i used to spend hours having fun with this Nintendo game with my friends...
Do you remember how many different levels you tried to across? Or finding the secret tunnels & hidden mushrooms?
Maybe this is a matter of opinion, but I've always found the side scrolling Mario games to typically be more difficult than its 3D counterparts. There's something just more difficult about making certain jumps than there is in later titles in the series, and that couldn't be more true than in the original Super Mario Bros.
As time passed, newer games came to us. The old Nintendo became obsolete, PlayStation & Xbox took over, CDs replaced cassettes, and Super Mario got lost in the heap of memories. We understand that's a part of life, but we don't want this game to be forgotten, because there was a time it is our friend, we had a lot of fun together. That's why we create Super Mario designs, for paper cut light box, for pop-up light box, for kirigami...Because we want to keep this game alive!
Look at this wonderful feedback from our customer!
If you like this game like i do, don't miss out our stunning design! The BOGO code has no end!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here