5 Fun Facts You Might Not Know About Harry Potter!
Harry Potter is a famous fiction book that narrates the life experience of an orphan boy called Harry Potter. Harry is a young boy who is chosen from birth to become a good wizard.
To share the most interesting information about Harry Potter, I have listed 5 amazing facts. You might have known some of these facts about Harry Potter previously, but some of them will surprise you for sure.
And this week, from 23/7/2020 to 26/7/2020 we sale off 50% all Harry Potter collection! Read until the end to find out!
1. The actress who played Myrtle is not a schoolgirl. Shirley Henderson was 36 when she played a 14-year-old student in the “Secret room”.
2. Tom Felton initially tried to audition for the role of Harry Potter and Ron. Instead, he got the role of Draco. Thank God, he was in the right place!
3. Both Radcliffe and Grint admitted that they had a crush on Watson on the set of the first films. I mean, who doesn't? She is precious!
4. The Harry Potter books have been translated into over 80 languages, including WELSH, LATIN and ANCIENT GREEK!
5. If his first words to Harry are anything to go by, the language of flowers suggests that Snape deeply regrets Lily Potter’s death.
‘What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?’ The answer can be found in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Professor Slughorn asks the class to brew the Draught of Living Death. Interestingly, this is after Harry found Snape’s copy of Advanced Potion-Making and followed his instructions to prepare the perfect draught.
Asphodel is a type of lily and means ‘remembered beyond the tomb’ or ‘my regrets follow you to the grave’ while wormwood is often associated with regret or bitterness.
Let's comment which fact makes you surprise the most!
Don't forget that in this week, we sale off 50% all Harry Potter template design collection from 23/7/2020 to 26/7/2020! And the BOGO code is still on!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here