Paper Spacers For Paper Cut Shadow Box! - LightboxGoodman
As you can see, listening to the customer is our way to make better service for you. Your problem, is our problem. If you're in trouble finding foam stick spacers for your papercut shadowbox, you can make paper spacers in stead with our SVG file!
By using our basic material - paper, the price is more reasonable than ever! It is still firm enough, and easy to make, just purchase the template on our website and follow our instruction, you're good to go! Let's take a look at this, and tell us what you think!
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here
Posted on by francineik wou graag de maten van de spacer