OUR MONTHLY MINIGAME IS BACK! - LightboxGoodman
HI GUYS!!! HOW ARE YOU?
OUR MONTHLY MINIGAME IS BACK! WIN THIS TIME & GET FREE SVG!
The rule is quite simple as usual:
Post your image or clip (or both) showing your finished lightbox/pop-up lightbox/kirigami/cricut in the group with a description including 2 hashtags: #lightboxgoodman #minigame27 (please add both of them)
You can participate by creating your own post with the picture, any comment in this post will not be considered.
3 POSTS WITH THE MOST OF REACTIONS WILL GET A REWARD
Reward Pool: 3 winners will get an optional template design for FREE, please pick your prize from our site lightboxgoodman.com
Event period: from Aug 15, 2022 to 30, 2022
LET'S SHOW YOUR BEST ARTWORK
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here