HAPPY WEEKEND WITH OUR NEWEST PAPERCUT TEMPLATE DESIGNS! - LightboxGoodman
If you still wonder which project for this weekend, let's have a look at our new designs! Maybe you will come up with more DIY ideas!
Don't forget we always have beautiful and stunning designs on many different themes: Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter...and our BOGO code has no end!
Let's see what we have this week!
My Teacher Survived 100 Days Of Me - Cricut File
Kitchen Open Daily - Cricut File
Heart Cold Cup Wrap 24oz - Cricut File
Book Wild Flowers - Cricut File
100 Days Smarter - Cricut File
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here