CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Make a Cinderella Papercut Circle Display - LightboxGoodman
One of the most well-known fairy tales ever written is Cinderella. The original title of the story by Charles Perrault is Cinderella: or, The Little Glass Slipper. He published the story in 1697 in French as Cendrillon in his Tales of Mother Goose. The story is based on a folktale present in a number of cultures throughout the world. The tale is about a young woman who is treated poorly and saved from her dismal existence. This story inspires us to make so many beautiful papercut template designs about Cinderella and Prince Charming
Let's see how to make a Cinderella papercut circle display, grab some color papers and get started!
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here