CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Create "Starry Night" Colored Paper Cutting Box - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
The Starry Night is an oil-on-canvas painting by the Dutch Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh.
Van Gogh assigned an emotional language to night and nature that took them far from their actual appearances. Widely regarded as Van Gogh's magnum opus, The Starry Night is one of the most recognizable paintings in Western art.
Today let's recreate this masterpiece with paper cutting craft!
What do you think about it? Leave your opinion at the comment section to let us know what you think!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here