CRAFT TUTORIAL: HOW TO MAKE A CUTE REINDEER CHRISTMAS CARD - Lightboxgoodman
Anyone can take a family holiday photo, upload it to a site with pre-formatted holiday cards, and send it off to all their family and friends with a few clicks of a button. And honestly, we do love receiving those cards every year, since it's nice to see everyone's smiling faces and think about how much has changed since the last card. But if you really want to put a personal touch on your holiday note, the handmade route is the way to go. With DIY Christmas cards, no two are exactly alike, and each one shows the extra bit of effort you put into making them.
But what to create? This do-it-yourself Christmas card idea is a simple design you can make with your kids. You can purchase the SVG file here. With this idea in hand, the only thing you'll have to worry about is what to write inside your Christmas card. Let's get started!
The result comes out really cute and sweet!
What do you want us to make next? Leave your comment at comment section! Subscribe our channel for more!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here