WHAT IS CRICUT? - LightboxGoodman
1. What in the world is a Cricut Machine?
A Cricut is a cutting machine – that’s the short answer – that allows you to cut and create beautiful and magnificent crafts with materials you didn’t even know existed. Depending on the model you have you can also draw, emboss and create folding lines to make 3D projects, greeting cards, boxes, etc.
Look how beautiful and Well designed this machine is.
The Cricut is a great machine for people that love crafting, and for or people that need to cut a lot of things and different types of materials.
2. What makes Cricut machines stand out?
a. Cut up to 2x faster!
Make the most of every minute with the new Fast Mode – up to 2x faster cutting and writing for vinyl, iron-on, and cardstock.
b. Cut 100+ Different Materials!
This Cricut machines cut everything—from thin vellum to thick leather. The Smart Set dial and custom material selection in Design Space® put more than 100 different material settings at your fingertips.
c. Design Space®
Design Space is the free, cloud-based design software at the heart of the Cricut® experience. It’s your literal blank canvas full of creative possibility. It’s easy to use for beginners but powerful enough for experienced crafters.
d. Print and cut. Simple as that.
Print full-colour images and patterns, then watch your Cricut Explore® or Cricut Maker® machine cut them out for you! There are more than 50,000 printable images and 920 printable patterns in Design Space. Or you can simply upload your own!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here