How To Make Yinyang Cats Colored Papercut Shadow Box With Cricut Machine - LightboxGoodman
Yin Yang, in Eastern thought, the two complementary forces that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. In harmony, the two are depicted as the light and dark halves of a circle. The interdependence of yin-yang is demonstrated by the symbol's curved line.
That inspires us making this cute YinYang Cats template design. If you're wondering how to make this one by color papers with Cricut machine, keep watching!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here