HOW TO ASSEMBLY A 3D PAPER MUSHROOM CRAFT - Lightboxgoodman
We know you guys love paper craft, especially the challenging one. However there are some artworks look so stunning but not easy to create. And it's our job to simplify challenge, for you making it easier. That's why we develop this new pop-up template, you can assembly easily following our tutorial video, and the result comes out still wonderful!
What you need:
- Art knife
- Paper 80lb-100lb (220gsm - 250gsm). You need about 20 sheets of 12x12in paper
- RGB LED strip with power supply
And you can purchase the template here
Now let's get started!
What do you want us to make next? Leave your comment at comment section! Subscribe our channel for more!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here