CRICUT TIPS: How To Fix A Cricut Fail - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
Have you ever been in this situation: the vinyl wasn't big enough for the design?
What would you do? Recut the whole another one? Today let us share you a simple tip to fix that!
And that's how to fix a Cricut fail!
What do you want us to make more videos? Please leave your comment at the comment section below and don't forget to subscribe our channel for more! Thank you for watching and I'll see you in the next video!
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here