CRAFT TUTORIAL: MAKING "I LOVE MOM" COLORED PAPERCUT SHADOW BOX - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family or individual, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. But for me, as long as i have my mother in my life, everyday is Mother's day!
Today i want to show you how to make this colorful I love mom paper cutting shadow box. Link for purchase the template at the description box. Now grab some color papers and get started!
What do you think about it? Leave your opinion at the comment section to let us know what you think!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here