CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Make Eddie Munson Colored Paper Cutting Box - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys, how's your day?
Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here and today is a great day to make something colorful! If you're agree with me, keep watching guys!
Stranger Things, brainchild of the brothers Matt and Ross Duffer, just might be one of the most popular ongoing series today. Season 4 just released and once again, this series becomes bigger and better than anything the show had done before!
And that series inspire us making gorgeous paper cutting templates for you guys!
As a big fan of this series, I'm gonna show you today how to create an Eddie Munson Colored Paper Cutting Box using Cricut machine. Let's get started!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here