CRAFT TUTORIAL: How To Make Cute Hocus Pocus Mug Using Cricut - LightboxGoodman
Hi guys! Paper Cutting Craft with Goodman here!
Hocus Pocus is a 1993 American fantasy comedy horror film which follows a villainous comedic trio of witches who are inadvertently resurrected by a virgin teenage boy on Halloween night.
Largely through many annual airings on Disney Channel and Freeform (formerly ABC Family) all throughout the month of October annually, Hocus Pocus has been rediscovered by audiences every Halloween season. The annual celebration of Halloween has helped make the film a cult classic.
Today let me show you how to make this cute Hocus Pocus mug using Cricut machine, perfect idea for Halloween!
All you need is some color vinyl, a Cricut machine and an art knife!
If you like our tutorial, give us a thumb up! If you have any question, please leave your comment below, we're here to help.
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here