ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE - LightBoxGoodMan
Hi guys, welcome back to our blog!
Last week we just launched our recent product: pop-up design template, which achieved the incredible number of order. Thank you so much for liking that, we will work harder to bring so much more for you guys!
As you see, the pop-up lightbox is different than the regular one. Especially about its size, we received so many question about that. If you're confused too, keep reading!
1. Size of all kind of frame:
Here are some kinds of its shape:
2. Size of all our template design:
Avengers 1 - Click to see more
Jurassic Park 1 - Get yours here
Super Mario 1 - Click here
Minions 1 - Click here
Rambo - Purchase here
We hope that you know more about pop-up lightbox, and you will make more beautiful and gorgeous one!
Don't forget to use BOGO2 to buy 1 get 1 free with the pop-up lightbox template, and BOGO1 for the regular one ^^
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here
Posted on by AdminYou can refer about space here: https://lightboxgoodman.com/blogs/news-about-paper-cut-light-box-and-cricut-design-of-lightboxgoodman/what-do-you-need-to-know-about-the-spacer
Posted on by SueI purchased you Pisces svg for a 3D shadow box. It doesn’t seem to have any depth to it. How thick of spacers should I be using? And what weight paper should I use?
Posted on by Carolyn MofieldLove your lightboxes. I made several for Christmas gifts. They were really impressed with them. Thank you for sharing your work.