How To Assemble 3D Pop-Up Papercut Egg Shape With Cricut Cutting Machine - LightboxGoodman
As you know, Easter is just around the corner. Easter is one of the most important cultural holiday of Christians. Additional customs that have become associated with Easter and are observed by both Christians and some non-Christians include decorating Easter egg and egg hunting.
In this special occasion, we have been creating so many cute Easter papercut template designs which are waiting for you to explore!
Especially this time we are developing the 3D pop-up papercut in Egg shape, which looks a little tricky but with our particular instruction, you can easily assemble it!
This papercut design is a wonderful idea for gifts, Easter theme decoration, you can place it on table or use them for decoration on egg hunt party.
Today, we will show you how to make it with Cricut machine, let's get started!
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section! See more wonderful papercut template designs here!
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Software
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here