NEED IDEAS FOR THE NEXT PROJECT? CLICK TO SEE MORE! - Lightboxgoodman
If you still wonder which project for this weekend, let's have a look at our new designs! Maybe you will come up with more DIY ideas!
Don't forget we always have beautiful and stunning designs on many different themes: Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter...and our BOGO code has no end!
Let's see what we have this week!
What do you think about our design? Which theme or which one you want us to make more? Leave your idea at the comment section!
For more awesome papercut designs, visit us: https://lightboxgoodman.com/
Read more about our 4 famous how-tos:
- HOW TO MAKE PAPER CUT LIGHT BOX!
- How To Use BOGO Code
- HOW TO MAKE A POP-UP LIGHTBOX
- How To Put SVG files To Your Cricut Space From Zip Files Without Extract Sofware
Explore about materials to create a beautiful lightbox:
- What Do You Need To Know About The Spacer?
- ALL ABOUT SIZE OF POP-UP DESIGN TEMPLATE
- ALL KIND OF ART KNIVES!
Useful tips maybe you didn't know:
- A LITTLE TRICK TO HOLD SMALL DETAIL IN PLACE
- Commonly Used LED Color Schemes For Shadow Box
- Easy Way To Mix More Colors Led Trip And Connect More Leds Strip Without Soldering!
And more interesting information in our blog: Read more here
Posted on by Jane Martini have been asked by a lady who was recently widdowed to make a light box with….. trees, waterfall, and a box open, like picnic box, but with sewing and knitting items around it. because this is what she likes to do since loosing her husband. can you help?