SpongeBob - Paper Cut Light Box File - Cricut File - 20x20cm - LightBoxGoodMan
SpongeBob is one of more templates in Movie collection used to create paper cut light boxes, they can be used for cutting by hand or for cutting machines (Cricut, Silhouette ....)
The digital files include:
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
You can either print and hand-cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial and insert it in a shadow box frame where you'll attach an LED strip.
What you need:
- Art knife ( Silhouette or Cricut machine )
- A4 size paper 160-250gsm
- Shadowbox frame 22x22 cm, depth at least 8cm
- RGB LED strip with power supply
Maybe you like this collection:
* Christmas paper cut light box
* Football paper cut light box
* Anniversary paper cut light box
* Landscape paper cut light box
* Halloween paper cut light box
* Customize paper cut light box
* See more finished paper cut light box HERE
* See more pop-up light box files HERE
* See more Kirigami files HERE
* See more paper lantern files HERE
* See more paper circle files HERE
* See more mini-showcase files HERE
* See more 3D layered files HERE
* See all materials to made HERE
~ LightboxGoodman Team ~
Fantastic design, easy to import into design space. Still mastering where to put the lights but felt very proud when it was completed.
Easy and quick to purchase and download.
Quality images, would defiantly recommend!