Star Wars 2 – Paper Cut Light Box File - Cricut File - 20x20cm - LightBoxGoodMan
Star Wars 2 is one of more templates in Movie collection used to crate paper cut light boxes, they can be used for cutting by hand or for cutting machines (Cricut, Silhouette ....)
More template about Star Wars 2
The digital files include:
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
You can either print and hand-cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial and insert it in a shadow box frame where you'll attach an LED strip.
What you need:
- Art knife ( Silhouette or Cricut machine )
- A4 size paper 160-250gsm
- Shadowbox frame 22x22 cm, depth at least 8cm
- RGB LED strip with power supply
Maybe you like this collection:
* Christmas paper cut light box
* Football paper cut light box
* Anniversary paper cut light box
* Landscape paper cut light box
* Halloween paper cut light box
* Customize paper cut light box
* See more colored paper cut light box HERE
* See more finished paper cut light box HERE
* See more pop-up light box files HERE
* See more Kirigami files HERE
* See more paper lantern files HERE
* See more 3D layered files HERE
* See all materials to made HERE
~ LightboxGoodman Team ~
Easy to assemble and looks so nice!
A Star Wars fan must-have
I really enjoyed making this! I received the file right away and it was very easy to adjust the size and cut using my cricut. I can't wait to purchase more files!
I had a little trouble building the shadow box itself, but the end result looks fantastic. It made a great Father's Day gift!