The digital files include ( 1-5 Zip file):
- Size of foam board frame depth 8mm ( PNG & PDF )
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
You can either print and hand cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial (links below), and insert it in a shadow box frame where you'll attach an LED strip.
What you need:
- Art knife (Silhouette or Cricut machine)
- A4 size paper 160-250gsm
- Foam board
- Shadow box frame 22x28 cm , depth at least 8cm
- RGB LED strip with power supply
Watch the instruction video:
Instruction video with English subtitles:
- All of our templates and tutorials are for personal use only.
- We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for digital files.
- Template images and files may not be redistributed in any form.