Don Quijote – Paper Cut Light Box File - Cricut File - 20x26cm - LightBoxGoodMan
You can buy material to made HERE
The digital files include ( 1-5 Zip file):
- Size of foam board frame depth 8mm ( PNG & PDF )
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
- DXF files
You can either print and hand cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial (links below), and insert it in a shadow box frame where you'll attach an LED strip.
What you need:
- Art knife (Silhouette or Cricut machine)
- A4 size paper 160-250gsm
- Foam board
- Shadow box frame 22x28 cm , depth at least 8cm
- RGB LED strip with power supply
Watch the instruction video:
Instruction video with English subtitles:
- All of our templates and tutorials are for personal use only.
- We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for digital files.
- Template images and files may not be redistributed in any form.
Maybe you like this collection:
* Christmas paper cut light box
* Football paper cut light box
* Anniversary paper cut light box
* Landscape paper cut light box
* Halloween paper cut light box
* Customize paper cut light box
* See more colored paper cut light box HERE
* See more finished paper cut light box HERE
* See more pop-up light box files HERE
* See more Kirigami files HERE
* See more paper lantern files HERE
* See more paper circle files HERE
* See more paper bottle files HERE
* See more mini-showcase files HERE
* See more 3D layered files HERE
* See all materials to made HERE
Nothing could make me happier.