Valentine 2 - 3D Heart Lantern File - Cricut File - LightBoxGoodMan
SUPER EASY TO DO, ONLY 08 PIECES OF PAPER FOR STAR 3D LANTERN!
Valentine 2 is one of more templates in Lantern Collection used to create Star 3D Lantern , they can be used for cutting by hand or for cutting machines (Cricut, Silhouette ....)
The digital files include:
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
- DXF files
You can either print and hand-cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial and put it on the LED light base.
What you need:
- Cutting machine (or other cutting tool)
- A4 Cardstock paper 90lb (200-220 gsm)
- Double-sided tape and glue
- 1 firefly lights
Maybe you like this collection:
* Christmas paper cut light box
* Football paper cut light box
* Anniversary paper cut light box
* Landscape paper cut light box
* Halloween paper cut light box
* Customize paper cut light box
* See more colored paper cut light box HERE
* See more finished paper cut light box HERE
* See more pop-up light box files HERE
* See more Kirigami files HERE
* See more paper lantern files HERE
* See more paper circle files HERE
* See more paper bottle files HERE
* See more mini-showcase files HERE
* See more 3D layered files HERE
* See all materials to made HERE
* See all Star Lightbox file HERE
* See all House Lightbox file HERE
* See all Tree Lightbox file HERE
Item received as described. Easy to cut with the Cricut Maker 3.
It is a simple little lantern but the details are amazing! I have bought so many designs from Lightbox but these heart shaped lanterns are my favourite.
I will say that you need a heavier paper for the outside heart box or it won't hold shape.
But it turned out so good!!!