Mid Autumn - Pentagon 3D Lantern File - Cricut File - LightBoxGoodMan
SUPER EASY TO DO, ONLY 11 PIECES OF PAPER FOR PENTAGON 3D LANTERN!
Mid Autumn is one of more templates in Paper Lantern collection used to create Pop-up Pentagon 3D Lantern , they can be used for cutting by hand or for cutting machines (Cricut, Silhouette ....)
The digital files include:
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
- DXF files
You can either print and hand-cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial and put it on the LED light base.
What you need:
- Art knife ( Silhouette or Cricut machine )
- A4 size paper 160-250gsm
- LED light base or LED light candle
Maybe you like this collection:
* Christmas paper cut light box
* Football paper cut light box
* Anniversary paper cut light box
* Landscape paper cut light box
* Halloween paper cut light box
* Customize paper cut light box
* See more colored paper cut light box HERE
* See more finished paper cut light box HERE
* See more pop-up light box files HERE
* See more Kirigami files HERE
* See more paper lantern files HERE
* See more paper circle files HERE
* See more paper bottle files HERE
* See more mini-showcase files HERE
* See more 3D layered files HERE
* See all materials to made HERE
Easy to cut !
Simple and Efficient !